Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Facebook Status

Christmas Facebook Status

Here are some ideas that you can use on Christmas day to put on your Facebook Status.  Hope you Enjoy them! Merry Christmas!

  • Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it WHITE.
  • From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.
  • May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones!
  • Can I have your picture, So Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me on this CHRISTMAS.
  • To my friends and family, near and far, I love you all and hope you have a Merry Christmas..
  • Dear Santa, I didn’t want to make it too hard for you this year, So the only thing on my wish list is 1 year paid leave from work with bonus.
  • Santa is always jolly, he knows where the naughty girls live.
  • Wish you happy holidays season with unforgetable Christmas and New Year.
  • Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
  • Selfishness makes Christmas a burden, love makes it a delight.
  • “SANTA” rearranged is “SATAN”…I’m on to you fat man.
  • Christmas carols tend to make me a little homicidal, especially in November..
  • I am dreaming of a “White Christmas” Too bad it doesn’t snow here..
  • Merry Christmas! From my wall to yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment