Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Facebook Status Messages

Mother's Day Facebook Status Messages
Show your appreciation to your mom using one of these cool messages on your Facebook Status.
What do you think?  Do you like them?

  •  ♥ If you love your mom and want to show her that she means the world to you, put a picture of her as your profile photo. Then copy and paste this to your status ♥
  • If you love your mom and appreciate everything she has done for you, like this status.
  • If your mom is your hero, your best friend, or just the best mother ever, whether you are blessed to have her with you or if she is an angel in heaven, copy this to your status to show that you are proud of your mom and you love her ♥
  • This mothers day, if you have a mom that you adore, do not post a status about it, get your ass off Facebook and tell them yourself!


  • My mother, my friend so dear. Throughout my life you’re always near. A tender smile to guide my way. You’re the sunshine to light my day.
  • If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.
  • Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
  • My Mother, my friend so dear Throughout my life you’re always near A tender smile to guide my way You’re the sunshine to light my day
  • You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry, And always you were there with me, I may not have always said it, But thanks and I love you. Happy Mother’s Day.
  • I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom! I wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day!
  • Mother – that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
  • knows that mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment