Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Poems for Kids

Happy Mother's Day Poems for Kids
Enjoy these great poems for little kids, easy to memorize and to recite to mom...
Hope you like them!


When it comes to Mummies 
There's a lot of them about 
But you're the very, very best 
Us experts have no doubt 


 ~~~ * ~~~ 


Best friends forever, (Mom)(Mum) and me 
Picking flowers and climbing trees. 
A shoulder to cry on, secrets to share 
Warm hearts and hands that really care. 

~~~ * ~~~ 


Nothing compares with being a mother… 
…who else can be bugged, 
… tugged 
… and hugged
… all at the same time? 


~~~ * ~~~ 




Happy Bugging, Tugging, Hugging Day 


~~~ * ~~~ 


Sometimes you get discouraged 
Because I am so small 
And always leave dirty marks 
On furniture and walls. 
But every day I'm growing 
I'll be grown up some day 
And all those little dirty marks 
Will all have gone away. 


As I grow, 
I'll change a lot, 
The years will fly right by. 
You'll wonder how I grew so quick 
When and where and why?  


I may be still very small 
But this I'd like to say I love you very, very BIG 
Happy Mother's Day 


~~~ * ~~~ 


 M arvelous 
 O utstanding 
 T errific 
 H eartwarming 
 E nergetic 
 R eliable 


 ~~~ * ~~~ 


If I could have just one wish 
Now wouldn't that be fine 
I'd wish that every little kid 
Had a mom (mum) as good as mine 


~~~ * ~~~ 


(Mum)(Mom), although 
I'm just a child 
I'm a shrewd judge you'll see 
And I've got a team of pets and toys 
Who all agree with me


Source:  http://www.verses4cards.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment