Recite or send one of these to your mom, she will love them.
- The heart of a home is a mother Whose love is warm and true, And home has always been "sweet home" With a wonderful mother like you!
- Just one little wish for you, Mom, But it's loving and happy and true- It's a wish that the nicest and best things Will always keep coming to you!
- Sending this, Mom, especially to say Wishing you a happy And wonderful day... And to tell you this day will always be one For remembering the many Sweet things you have done!
- Here's wishing you a Mother's Day That's filled with every pleasure, And a future that's as happy As the memories you treasure!
- Mother's Day... a time for warm thoughts and fond memories, for expressing the feelings and words that often go unspoken, for letting those special people in our lives know that they are loved and appreciated - always.
- Somehow we always say the least to those we love the best And hope our thoughts are understood. Although they're unexpressed - That's why it means so very much, when days like this are here To say how very much you're loved each day throughout the year. Happy Mother's Day
- You wash my prints from walls and doors, For I am not careful where I play. But here is a print you'll want to keep. It's made for you this Mother's Day.
- That Wonderful Mother of Mine The moon never beams without bringing me dreams Of that wonderful mother of mine. The birds never sing but a message they bring Of that wonderful mother of mine. Just to bring back the time, that was so sweet to me, Just to bring back the days, when I sat on her knee. I pray every night to our Father above, For that wonderful mother of mine. I ask Him to keep her as long as He can That -- wonderful mother of mine. There are treasures on earth, that made life seem worthwhile, But there's none can compare to my mother's smile. You are a wonderful mother, dear old Mother of mine. You'll hold a spot down deep in my heart, 'Till the stars no longer shine. Your soul shall live on forever, On through the fields of time. For there'll never be another to me, Each melodious measure, Oft the teardrops flowing, Oft they flow from my memory's treasure.
- Mom, you know you're more than welcome to come over to my place for dinner, but there's one little problem... ...all the food I have needs to be cooked. Happy Mother's Day